Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Did not blog for quite sometime cos my notebook was down. Anyway I didn't sleep last night, was rushing out my Character Development essay. Finally decided to get down to it after procrastinating for so many weeks. Yayy viting, give yourself a pat on the back.(: I actually felt productive yesterday. Seriously, i haven't felt so productive in a long time. so proud of myself. Oohh and happy birthday Jeffrey! When i passed him his present yesterday he told me his birthday wish is for me to stop being mean to him. so sad, im not mean!(okay occasionally, but it's for his own good)

Anyway here's something funny from an email nithiya sent me:
For all those men who say, Why buy a cow when you can get milk for free. Here's an update for you: Nowadays, 80% of women are against marriage, WHY? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire pig just to get a little sausage.

:DD

signing off, viting
Post a Comment

Biography


I am viting. viting is me.

here is where I share bits of myself. I hope you take some time to read, both the lines and perhaps between the lines, to know me more.

do feel invited to stay for awhile. <3


★ FACEBOOK ★ TUMBLR ★ TWITTER ★

History


Layout Designed by: Paperdreams Basecodes From Abraham , With More Help from x o (c) Lionel Lim. 2009 - 2011 Hit counter People was here from 1 June 2011