Thursday, October 16, 2008

I have no idea why my mum insists on buying picnic ham. I know it's cheaper but actually really impractical because none of us would eat it. sometimes you just have to go for leg ham and honey baked ham, even better would be apple baked ham. Yup i know they cost more, but at least i wouldn't dump slices after slices into the bin. What is inflation doing to my poor mum's brain?

The world will soon be taken over by cats. seriously, they are everywhere. I am afraid of black cats with scary eyes. They make me feel like they can see through me, read my thoughts, connect with my inner devil or something lol.

signing off, viting
Post a Comment

Biography


I am viting. viting is me.

here is where I share bits of myself. I hope you take some time to read, both the lines and perhaps between the lines, to know me more.

do feel invited to stay for awhile. <3


★ FACEBOOK ★ TUMBLR ★ TWITTER ★

History


Layout Designed by: Paperdreams Basecodes From Abraham , With More Help from x o (c) Lionel Lim. 2009 - 2011 Hit counter People was here from 1 June 2011