Saturday, November 1, 2008

Random pretty images:


I want! because growing up comes with plenty of responsibilities and that is just downright scary.


aww I love this picture so so much!


"do you remember when magic was real?
and then you started needing answers for everything,
and still, nothing makes sense"

gosh i love this one as well. (: so true isn't it? when you start wanting answers and evidence for everything, all the more things stop making sense.


hey how do you know grass do not have feelings as well?


i have this love for searching for pretty images and even started a mini collection, kept them all in a folder on my computer. (: haha i intended to also blog a little about this week but i happen to feel too lazy. nevermind, the pictures should keep everyone more than entertained. (:

signing off, viting
Post a Comment

Biography


I am viting. viting is me.

here is where I share bits of myself. I hope you take some time to read, both the lines and perhaps between the lines, to know me more.

do feel invited to stay for awhile. <3


★ FACEBOOK ★ TUMBLR ★ TWITTER ★

History


Layout Designed by: Paperdreams Basecodes From Abraham , With More Help from x o (c) Lionel Lim. 2009 - 2011 Hit counter People was here from 1 June 2011