Sunday, December 14, 2008



happy birthday huda! <3
I tried to make something like lyana's but having failed miserably, I decided to make do with this. oh and huda, stop being so good at word challenge hahaha! :D

and seriously, facebook applications are so addictive. but i am quite bad at most but that makes me more motivated to play though. yay can challenge myself and work towards a higher ranking. I have been playing the geo challenge and word challenge since I came home three hours ago and no, I am still not sick of it. In fact, I dun think I will ever be. gosh, I have no life hahaha. I am actually taking a short break now, going back to playing after this.

oh and twilight is nice. edward cullen turned out pretty cute after all, in a charming kinda way. hey sorry for insulting your taste so much, lyana. (: and i am going back to play geo challenge, planning to stop at 11pm and watch love actually.

signing off, viting
Post a Comment

Biography


I am viting. viting is me.

here is where I share bits of myself. I hope you take some time to read, both the lines and perhaps between the lines, to know me more.

do feel invited to stay for awhile. <3


★ FACEBOOK ★ TUMBLR ★ TWITTER ★

History


Layout Designed by: Paperdreams Basecodes From Abraham , With More Help from x o (c) Lionel Lim. 2009 - 2011 Hit counter People was here from 1 June 2011