Wednesday, March 18, 2009

yesterday lengchee and I went shopping at bugis and now we are both kinda broke. yup but we did snap up a couple of good deals. then went for dinner at causeway point and had nice hawker food. haha we were totally like gluttons, we bought a few dishes and shared. but it's actually a good idea, should do that more often. (: did not watch a movie in the end because we figured we could watch them in genting. speaking of genting, three more days! whee, im excited.

and we got our results last night but I wanted to sleep peacefully so I did not check, purposely waited till today. thank my lucky stars, I passed everything. thought there was a risk of failing statistics and accounting. haha but my GPA is still not ideal, going to work doubly hard next term. :D

alright for the rest of today I shall stay home and clean my wardrobe and desk. my mum would be so happy. well, just how do I even start?

signing off, viting
Post a Comment

Biography


I am viting. viting is me.

here is where I share bits of myself. I hope you take some time to read, both the lines and perhaps between the lines, to know me more.

do feel invited to stay for awhile. <3


★ FACEBOOK ★ TUMBLR ★ TWITTER ★

History


Layout Designed by: Paperdreams Basecodes From Abraham , With More Help from x o (c) Lionel Lim. 2009 - 2011 Hit counter People was here from 1 June 2011