Friday, April 10, 2009

may money drop from the sky. may money drop from the sky. may money drop from the sky. may money drop from the sky. may money drop from the sky. may money drop from the sky. may money drop from the sky. may money drop from the sky. may money drop from the sky. wheee!~

I went shopping with Rachel and Jenny today. was initially very early so I walked around the house, drank water, ate a slice of bread, switched the channels on the television, drank water again, walked around the house some more and went to flip through the newspapers etc etc. basically super busy being a pointless person, busy doing nothing. then what the hell, I realized I was running late. sorry for making you guys wait! (:(:(:

we watched confessions of a shopaholic. my second time watching it because they wanted to watch. yup but it was still good the second time round. afterwards we went shopping and I saw so many things I want to buy! all of a sudden, the malls seem to be stocked with so many pretty stuff. life is sad, when I have some money to spare, there is nothing to buy. then when my bank account is empty, pretty things start to surface everywhere. still, I somehow managed to deplete my bank account to a deeper level, despite my best efforts lol. but yay im happy with my purchases. :D the rest of the stuff will have to wait till I am rich. something I guess I'll never be. -tremendous sigh-

and I finally managed to sign up for gems. mine is everyday chemical hazards, like what am I doing there? haha just hearing the name makes me sleepy. but that is like the only one left with the timing I want and my sister was like, "just take it! better that then nothing! anyway it sounds quite interesting." and I agree with her, other than that part about it being interesting of course.

yay good friday tomorrow! TGIGF hahaha thank goodness it's good friday. okay lame, but quite creative right?!? :D my spur of the moment creation. right, whatever. :D

off to bed! may people stop falling sick or dying from eating that geylang's rojak! oh yah, and may money drop from the sky.

:D

signing off, viting
Post a Comment

Biography


I am viting. viting is me.

here is where I share bits of myself. I hope you take some time to read, both the lines and perhaps between the lines, to know me more.

do feel invited to stay for awhile. <3


★ FACEBOOK ★ TUMBLR ★ TWITTER ★

History


Layout Designed by: Paperdreams Basecodes From Abraham , With More Help from x o (c) Lionel Lim. 2009 - 2011 Hit counter People was here from 1 June 2011