Saturday, April 4, 2009

our new timetable is damn irritating fullstop. it ends at 6pm two days in a week and on some days there are only a couple of hours worth of lessons. whoever planned our timetable must be quite lame, squeezing all our modules together one minute and giving us up to three hours of break the next. and on some days there are only a few hours of lessons. that is going to make me so tempted to revert to continue my old ways of skipping classes. the timetable is not boosting my determination to be a hardworking model student/nerd at all!

well, but it could be worse so whatever. not like there is anything we can do about it. :D

and at work today, I told this customer about why I thought mingdao was cute. hahaha it sounds seriously funny but it's true! and I must have been persuasive because she is now a convert! lol from a ignorant girl to a genius. she was super bubbly and we talked for pretty long despite the crowd the restaurant had today. eh it beats me how I can like mingdao for so long sometimes.

and look at the time now? why am I not tired why am I not tired why I am not tired?!?
whee rachel's birthday party tomorrow! :DD

signing off, viting
Post a Comment

Biography


I am viting. viting is me.

here is where I share bits of myself. I hope you take some time to read, both the lines and perhaps between the lines, to know me more.

do feel invited to stay for awhile. <3


★ FACEBOOK ★ TUMBLR ★ TWITTER ★

History


Layout Designed by: Paperdreams Basecodes From Abraham , With More Help from x o (c) Lionel Lim. 2009 - 2011 Hit counter People was here from 1 June 2011