Tuesday, April 7, 2009

today was good, I met up with dawn, lyana and huda. :D was supposed to go back to anderson with dawn to take our testimonial but I overslept and was late for an hour. yup so did not go in the end. haha sorry, I promise not to oversleep again next time we meet!

I went to her house and it was super cool, spent the afternoon there. then we met the rest for food. basically the whole of today, we did nothing except laze around and catch up. we love, and always seem to, sit around doing absolutely nothing except enjoying each the company. sounds awesome? It is. :D

signing off, viting
Post a Comment

Biography


I am viting. viting is me.

here is where I share bits of myself. I hope you take some time to read, both the lines and perhaps between the lines, to know me more.

do feel invited to stay for awhile. <3


★ FACEBOOK ★ TUMBLR ★ TWITTER ★

History


Layout Designed by: Paperdreams Basecodes From Abraham , With More Help from x o (c) Lionel Lim. 2009 - 2011 Hit counter People was here from 1 June 2011