Tuesday, June 2, 2009

what I really ought to be doing now is start on my reflections journal for report writing. but since I got home today, I watched television, polished off half a tub of ice cream, created a art piece with my brother using my natural artistic talent and a bunch of other nonsense. haha everything except doing my reflections journal. I need motivation! I need some sense of urgency!

and it has been sometime since I last updated. haha life has been great basically, school is relaxing. but we do have three projects due after the three weeks break. speaking off which, this week is out last week of school before the holidays! yay something to look forward to. haha but I am soo dreading the tests and presentations which follow. oh well, but this is life. you cannot have everything going your way all the time.(: hahaha no worries, I am not going to start getting philosophical. (:(:(:

alright, time to go watch my show! hope I can get down to doing the report today. (:
and this is really random but great singapore sale is lovely and horrible. love-hate relationships are interesting. :D



"你写给我我的第一首歌
你和我十指紧扣,默协前奏
可是呢然后呢?"

signing off, viting
Post a Comment

Biography


I am viting. viting is me.

here is where I share bits of myself. I hope you take some time to read, both the lines and perhaps between the lines, to know me more.

do feel invited to stay for awhile. <3


★ FACEBOOK ★ TUMBLR ★ TWITTER ★

History


Layout Designed by: Paperdreams Basecodes From Abraham , With More Help from x o (c) Lionel Lim. 2009 - 2011 Hit counter People was here from 1 June 2011