Thursday, September 24, 2009


got this off somewhere on the internet awhile back. someone's blog? haha because I was sorting out my pictures folder and suddenly feel like I super can relate so here it is!

anyway anyway anyway!

yay I am here for a short update before hitting the pillows. :D just to let everyone know that I am still alive and kicking!(yes even after the reality of my results hit me) heehee have been busy since the last time I blogged, with fish and co and catching up with random people when I get a chance. and will be rather busy for the rest of this week with the upcoming F1. haha hope it will turn out fun. :D

signing off, viting
Post a Comment

Biography


I am viting. viting is me.

here is where I share bits of myself. I hope you take some time to read, both the lines and perhaps between the lines, to know me more.

do feel invited to stay for awhile. <3


★ FACEBOOK ★ TUMBLR ★ TWITTER ★

History


Layout Designed by: Paperdreams Basecodes From Abraham , With More Help from x o (c) Lionel Lim. 2009 - 2011 Hit counter People was here from 1 June 2011