Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I overspent today! my bank account has a grand total of $4.70 now. why I like that?!?
and tomorrow is 090909! once in a century! haha actually I did not realise until lydia told me a few days ago. think it's superr cool though!

yah so when everyone's out partying and celebrating 090909 what am I going to be doing? working. hahaha but can be fun too, I miss the people there, in a strange kinda way. (:

signing off, viting
Post a Comment

Biography


I am viting. viting is me.

here is where I share bits of myself. I hope you take some time to read, both the lines and perhaps between the lines, to know me more.

do feel invited to stay for awhile. <3


★ FACEBOOK ★ TUMBLR ★ TWITTER ★

History


Layout Designed by: Paperdreams Basecodes From Abraham , With More Help from x o (c) Lionel Lim. 2009 - 2011 Hit counter People was here from 1 June 2011