Saturday, September 19, 2009

sigh feeling kinda quite very sad now. angry at them and irritated with the world but most of all, sad at the unfairness of it all! damn I need to vent!! everytime I think about it I get angry all over again! but I shall not describe everything here and bore everyone with my long story. just dun let me see my mum/dad/brother now if not I am so going to explode into a ball of flames!! gosh im going insane with anger. calm down!!!

now on the greener side of the pasture, am going flea titans! sadly hannah could not make it in the end, but I am still going with rach and jen. (: retail therapy yay! just the thing to cheer myself up heehee.

and music! been listening and still listening to it. music always make everything better again. <3 and burly, that invincible teddy bear haha.

but it was really hell of a bad fight. stupid jeffrey stupid jeffery stupid jeffrey stupid jeffrey stupid jeffrey stupid jeffrey stupid jeffery stupid jeffrey stupid jeffrey stupid jeffrey stupid jeffrey stupid jeffrey stupid jeffrey stupid jeffrey stupid jeffrey stupid jeffrey stupid jeffrey stupid jeffrey hah I rock!

lame but makes myself feel better. slightly.

signing off, viting
Post a Comment

Biography


I am viting. viting is me.

here is where I share bits of myself. I hope you take some time to read, both the lines and perhaps between the lines, to know me more.

do feel invited to stay for awhile. <3


★ FACEBOOK ★ TUMBLR ★ TWITTER ★

History


Layout Designed by: Paperdreams Basecodes From Abraham , With More Help from x o (c) Lionel Lim. 2009 - 2011 Hit counter People was here from 1 June 2011