Thursday, October 1, 2009

TEN MOVIES I WANT TO WATCH BEFORE HOLIDAYS END(damn it's ending!)

1) UP
actually I watched this at the cinema. but I was like semi-hungover and spent half the time nursing my stupid headache. yup but everyone tells me that they love the show and I want to judge for myself! :D

2) DIE HARD
because this is weijie's favourite action movie and he usually shares the same taste as me in the movies/dramas sector. plus my life lacks excitement! action! fire awayyy!

3) DUMBO
watched this ages ago and loved it! haha but I dun really remember the story, just that it was extremely sad especially when he went to find his mother! really freaking sad! even sadder than failing exams! made me cry more than when I peel ten onions! okayyy maybe not, but you get the idea. anyway I never peeled ten onions. =.=

4) WHAT DREAMS MAY COME
yup I read the novel and find it rather beautiful yet really sad at the same time. so I heard the movie is supposedly profoundly moving?!? hmm.

5) A MOMENT TO REMEMBER
haha a korean movie and what are they famous for? yes for being sad! seriously, what is with me and sad movies? heehee but this one looks good, about this guy and girl falling in love and then forced to part due to alzheimer's disease. okay I admit it sounds cliche but I love such movies, especially those about illnesses. because it is damn scary due to the fact that it can happen to anybody, so I will start like picturing myself in the main character's shoes and everything. and I think alzheimer is the next most horrible disease after cancer. can you imagine losing your memory and gradually forgetting everyone and everything you love? though I can list some people I would not mind forgetting...hahaha kidding! I want to remember everyone!

6) THE PROPOSAL
rather new movie, wanted to watch it in the cinema but did not in the end. haha heard it is good though. plus it sounds light-hearted and happy so yay! (:

7) HOUSE BUNNY
hahaha I love chick flick okay, and it is so not a crime. superficial, funny, simple and stupid yup it sounds good.

8) BRING IT ON
okay another chick flick. haha a feel good movie! :D

9) ENOUGH
with the female lead happily entering domestic bliss, having believed that she discovered the man of her dreams. and only to realise that the male lead has a hidden possessive dark side(how exciting!) and a abusive alter ego.(even more exciting!) yup so at last the girl ran off with the child to protect themselves and I think it shows them being on the run and being discovered and everything. hahaha okay I think it sounds good.

10) LOVE ACTUALLY
yay love this movie! haha going to watch it again because I can watch it again and again and still love it.

alright! done with the list so I shall try and sleep now. have to wake up early tomorrow, my sister's birthday! :D going to be treating her and spending the afternoon out with her. then at night we have a family party at my house!

anyway! a few more weeks until holidays end, so many things I want to do but yet to do. haha but have been having a lovely time so far and guess I shall just try and make the best of whatever I have left. :D

goodnight world! may my zit disappear magically overnight. *chants spells*

signing off, viting
Post a Comment

Biography


I am viting. viting is me.

here is where I share bits of myself. I hope you take some time to read, both the lines and perhaps between the lines, to know me more.

do feel invited to stay for awhile. <3


★ FACEBOOK ★ TUMBLR ★ TWITTER ★

History


Layout Designed by: Paperdreams Basecodes From Abraham , With More Help from x o (c) Lionel Lim. 2009 - 2011 Hit counter People was here from 1 June 2011