Sunday, October 18, 2009


yay happy happy life. (:

"maybe sometimes it's easier to be mad at the people you trust, because you know they'll always love you, no matter what." -sisterhood of the travelling pants

I recently read the whole series haha. my twelve year old cousin introduced it to me and I went to the children's section of the library to dig for them. they are nice, the movie is nowhere as good. but I really love the above quote from the book, so very true dun you think? (:

since the last time I blogged I have been having fun everyday, meeting up with friends and doing random stuff before school starts. super sad, school is starting on monday! I think I will have a difficult time adjusting to the new timetable, having to wake up early and everything. haha but this sem I will try harder not to skip school so often and attend tutorials regularly. I can sense this skeptical look coming from you guys when you read this but have a little trust in me! the genius me here will make an effort manxzxz!

speaking of holidays ending, I have yet to meet dawn and lyana and huda and hannah and weiying and large intestines. oh gosh we really should catch up soon. even when school starts we will still have the weekends and weekday evenings!

right, done with my update! haha tomorrow will be celebrating shitian's birthday, that girl finally turned eighteen! so proud of her yay, will be updating about it most likely. sooo till then! (:

sleeping now! dead tired! zzz

signing off, viting
Post a Comment

Biography


I am viting. viting is me.

here is where I share bits of myself. I hope you take some time to read, both the lines and perhaps between the lines, to know me more.

do feel invited to stay for awhile. <3


★ FACEBOOK ★ TUMBLR ★ TWITTER ★

History


Layout Designed by: Paperdreams Basecodes From Abraham , With More Help from x o (c) Lionel Lim. 2009 - 2011 Hit counter People was here from 1 June 2011