Tuesday, November 3, 2009
hahaha just received this from an email, it's really stupid, but made me laugh so hard. (: jeffrey and I were just reading them one by one and giggling non stop! (: they are all so cute! should seriously make my friends do some of them as a dare sometime. heehee! (:
THINGS TO DO IN AN ELEVATOR:
1) Lay down a Twister mat and ask people if they’d like to play.
2) Leave a box in a corner, and when someone gets on, ask if they hear something ticking.
3) Call out, “GROUP HUG!” and enforce it.
4) Crack open your briefcase or purse and while peering inside, as “Got enough air in there?”
5) Listen to the elevator walls with a stethoscope.
6) Draw a little square on the floor with chalk, and announce to the other passengers, “This is MY personal space!!”
7) When there’s only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder and pretend it wasn’t you.
8) Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock.
9) Hold the doors open, and say that you’re waiting for your friend. After awhile, let the doors close and say, “Hi Greg, how’s your day been?”
10) Drop a pen, and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, and then scream “That’s mine!”
signing off, viting