Monday, January 25, 2010

I swear I have no freaking sense of urgency.

In the last hour I ate an apple, five squares of chocolate, bought a shirt online, downloaded new songs, occasionally spacing out and now blogging. all while I have a report to collate and hand up by tomorrow.

somebody use a hammer, knock my brain open and put some sense inside. hahaha adapted from knock some sense into my head, get i get it?!? :D okay seriously I am not kidding I am dead sure plus confirm chop that this time I am going to concentrate and not let my mind wander elsewhere until the report is done! whew!

signing off, viting
Post a Comment

Biography


I am viting. viting is me.

here is where I share bits of myself. I hope you take some time to read, both the lines and perhaps between the lines, to know me more.

do feel invited to stay for awhile. <3


★ FACEBOOK ★ TUMBLR ★ TWITTER ★

History


Layout Designed by: Paperdreams Basecodes From Abraham , With More Help from x o (c) Lionel Lim. 2009 - 2011 Hit counter People was here from 1 June 2011