Monday, February 8, 2010



:D went for the Sunny Interview and just about screwed it up as badly as anyone can hope they never do. hahaha especially in the beginning, though it got better and better towards the end. still, dun think I stand a chance? (: it's okay, Jetstar im going to tackle you this wednesday! and SQM test im going to tackle you this wednesday too! I am kinda dead for the test but whatever! jeez last minute panic again huh.

signing off, viting
Post a Comment

Biography


I am viting. viting is me.

here is where I share bits of myself. I hope you take some time to read, both the lines and perhaps between the lines, to know me more.

do feel invited to stay for awhile. <3


★ FACEBOOK ★ TUMBLR ★ TWITTER ★

History


Layout Designed by: Paperdreams Basecodes From Abraham , With More Help from x o (c) Lionel Lim. 2009 - 2011 Hit counter People was here from 1 June 2011