Thursday, February 18, 2010

mummy fainted and got admitted to the hospital last night. my family feels so crippled without her, nothing runs properly in the house and everything is a mess. and it has only been one day? get well soon, I am crossing my fingers and hoping that everything turns out optimistic. yup but now we are still waiting for the hopsital to conduct more tests and give us a final conclusion, they are really slow. I think everything will turn out fine? (:

anyway my chinese new year was fantastic, I had a blast at malaysia. this is definitely my favourite-estest holiday!

will be back to blog about my chinese new year soon! haha too tired to do that now, think I shall catch some sleep! tonight I wish for everyone around me to stay safe and healthy always. goodnight!

signing off, viting
Post a Comment

Biography


I am viting. viting is me.

here is where I share bits of myself. I hope you take some time to read, both the lines and perhaps between the lines, to know me more.

do feel invited to stay for awhile. <3


★ FACEBOOK ★ TUMBLR ★ TWITTER ★

History


Layout Designed by: Paperdreams Basecodes From Abraham , With More Help from x o (c) Lionel Lim. 2009 - 2011 Hit counter People was here from 1 June 2011