Monday, March 8, 2010

haha I am leaving for Vietnam in a few hours! will be back on 20 March and then will be starting internship! :D

so will be gone for 2 whole weeks, hope it will be a fun trip! :D i think it will?

life is getting so exciting/busy/terrifying. I am sad too, because I will have less time for people and also for myself, to do whatever I like. still, I intend to not completely cut out friends time and me time and family time so no worries! haha I have good time management skills. (actually I dun but let's pretend)

alright will be back to post about the trip! watch this space! :D

signing off, viting
Post a Comment

Biography


I am viting. viting is me.

here is where I share bits of myself. I hope you take some time to read, both the lines and perhaps between the lines, to know me more.

do feel invited to stay for awhile. <3


★ FACEBOOK ★ TUMBLR ★ TWITTER ★

History


Layout Designed by: Paperdreams Basecodes From Abraham , With More Help from x o (c) Lionel Lim. 2009 - 2011 Hit counter People was here from 1 June 2011