Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I AM SO DEAD FOR HRM THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP! YAY TO BEING A SHI BAI ZHE! :D

anyway the result for our attachment is out! I am being posted to tour connection! haha I expected myself to get into this because the other two interviews were stupid. I am happy I suppose? but in any case I told myself that I will give in my best and try to have as much fun as possible no matter where I end up. hopefully I would be able to plan my own tours and lead fun tours! haha I hope I will not end up going to work everyday and do things like boiling water, making coffee and photocopying. I can happily do those at home thank you very much.

just now my family and relatives, a bunch of us, went to singapore flyer! haha my aunt has extra tickets so she asked all of us along. it is really cool, singapore looks awesome on top. the future IR is beginning to look more and more promising too! afterwards we had dinner and then I had to rush home to study. the studying plan turned to watching the illusionist on channel u and slacking until now. even now I am not studying but blogging. sigh I am hopeless, I managed to keep myself busy doing everything under the sun except what I should rightfully be doing.

but nevermind, "life has miracles! ren jian you qi ji!" HAHAHA the phrase they keep using in the illusionist. and there was another phrase, "you are your own magician!" I agree with this one. heehee I kinda like the show, can totally imagine myself rushing home the next few weeks to catch this. and the theme song is really good too, I downloaded it from youtube. :D

guess I shall read through labour legislation once more at least?

goodnight! I need all the luck for tomorrow's test! I need to break not just a leg, but both!

signing off, viting
Post a Comment

Biography


I am viting. viting is me.

here is where I share bits of myself. I hope you take some time to read, both the lines and perhaps between the lines, to know me more.

do feel invited to stay for awhile. <3


★ FACEBOOK ★ TUMBLR ★ TWITTER ★

History


Layout Designed by: Paperdreams Basecodes From Abraham , With More Help from x o (c) Lionel Lim. 2009 - 2011 Hit counter People was here from 1 June 2011