Saturday, March 20, 2010

"If you have food in the fridge, clothes on your back, a roof over your head and a place to sleep, you are richer than 75% of the world. If you have any money in the bank, your wallet and some spare change in a dish someplace, you are among the top 8% of the world’s wealthy. If you woke up this morning with more health than illness, you are more blessed than the million people who will not survive this week. If you have never experienced the danger of battle, the agony of imprisonment or torture, or the horrible pangs of starvation, you are luckier than 500 million people alive going through this suffering. If you can read this message you are more fortunate than the 3 billion people in the world who cannot read at all."

would love to credit but the author is unknown. took this off tumblr to share with everybody because I love the message! although having to go for internship tomorrow does not make me feel at all lucky, I know I should not be grumbling because truth is, I really am much much more lucky than many people in this world. (not much link but you know what I mean hahaha)

sigh on saturday clarence and I went down to tours connection for a briefing and I was appalled. the place is freaking ulu like guru and creepy and those murder scenes. the office is small like a ball and the boss looks like an angsty old man growing moss. hahaha okay my rhythming thing is not working out very well.

been nearly two days and I am still trying to get over this discovery. hahaha oh well, since there is nothing I can do I guess I shall go according to my original plan to do as well as I can.

on friday we came back home! vietnam was a blast but it felt good to finally we home. was starting to miss laksa and chicken rice and macdonalds and starbucks and prawn mee and maggie curry and mummy and my bed and my computer and the tv and basically everything here!

but that 12 days in vietnam was really awesome and made me all excited to travel to more places and see more things, learn more about different cultures and experience more things.

will blog in detail about the trip soon, when I am less lazy and when I feel less sick. managed to land myself with a cold again! damn must be my body telling me to curb all that junk food and late nights. just swallowed two flu pills, hopefully I will be able to recover by tomorrow! I dun want to be so lame that I miss first day of work.

alrighty everybarrdyy i shall end here! crossing my fingers for tomorrow! (: VITING STAY OPTIMISTIC AND MOTIVATED AND BELIEVE THAT THE SIX MONTHS AHEAD WILL FLY BY HAPPILY AND PURPOSEFULLY!

signing off, viting
Post a Comment

Biography


I am viting. viting is me.

here is where I share bits of myself. I hope you take some time to read, both the lines and perhaps between the lines, to know me more.

do feel invited to stay for awhile. <3


★ FACEBOOK ★ TUMBLR ★ TWITTER ★

History


Layout Designed by: Paperdreams Basecodes From Abraham , With More Help from x o (c) Lionel Lim. 2009 - 2011 Hit counter People was here from 1 June 2011