Saturday, August 21, 2010

this morning i sent an email in the office.

to summerview hotel: please cancel the below booking of 3 twin rooms and revert the confirmation. apologise for any inconvenience caused.


a few minutes later i got a reply from them.

to viting: cancellation noted with ONE NIGHT LATE CANCELLATION CHARGE for cancellation less than three days prior to arrival. please advise the payment.

OH MAN WHY IS MY LIFE SO TRAGIC!

P.S. I know I have been complaining since this morning. pity my friends, especially clarence and rye. but whyyyyy!? last two weeks already why can't I finish this internship smoothly?!

P.S.S. the hotel told me they would try to sell the rooms. if they can be sold by monday the hotel will try to waive the charge. but how much can i trust them?! i dun want to get my hopes up, that's the sure way to be even more depressed than i would be if i dun bear much hope. afterall, summerview is definitely not obliged to help me. and this is the cruel each-man-for-himself business world.

WHY IS MY LIFE SUCH A TRAGEDY!?!

oh well. forget it i shall cross my fingers and the hotel waives the charge. anyway today is only saturday. i shall start worrying tomorrow night.

signing off, viting
Post a Comment

Biography


I am viting. viting is me.

here is where I share bits of myself. I hope you take some time to read, both the lines and perhaps between the lines, to know me more.

do feel invited to stay for awhile. <3


★ FACEBOOK ★ TUMBLR ★ TWITTER ★

History


Layout Designed by: Paperdreams Basecodes From Abraham , With More Help from x o (c) Lionel Lim. 2009 - 2011 Hit counter People was here from 1 June 2011