Saturday, September 18, 2010



why is spongebob the most ideal friend?

patrick: he still loves me even if i am stupid. he ignores my weaknesses.
squidwerd: i always drive him away and yet he is still there for me. he never left me behind.
mr krabs: he respects me although all i desire is money. he respects what i want.
sandy: he is still my friend even though i am a land squrriel and not a sea creature. he accepts me despite our differences.

- credits to timelessoverforever


today my friend told me the reason why he loves watching spongebob squarepants so much and I thought of this. think about it, who is the spongebob in your life? :)

signing off, viting
Post a Comment

Biography


I am viting. viting is me.

here is where I share bits of myself. I hope you take some time to read, both the lines and perhaps between the lines, to know me more.

do feel invited to stay for awhile. <3


★ FACEBOOK ★ TUMBLR ★ TWITTER ★

History


Layout Designed by: Paperdreams Basecodes From Abraham , With More Help from x o (c) Lionel Lim. 2009 - 2011 Hit counter People was here from 1 June 2011