Thursday, October 7, 2010



I just realised it when I saw this. how awesome is that?! :D high-five to five fridays, saturdays and sundays! too bad it is my holiday now and I dun keep track of which day in the week it is. everyday is like saturday. and no, I am definitely not complaining.

school is starting in less than two weeks though! I am now treasuring the remaining time I have. :D

anyway this is random but I thought I would post about my conversation with a friend about how we are all going to die one day.

conversation topic: we all die one day.

contents: we decided to end all sentences with, "you are still going to die one day."

1) even if you work your ass off for that fat paycheck every month, you are still going to die one day.
2) no matter how many bags you own, you are still going to die one day.
3) you can spend every minute of your life studying but you are still going to die one day.
4) no matter how hard you try to be the perfect size 6, you are still going to die one day.
5) so what if you spend your entire life trying to please everyone and make them like you, you are still going to die one day.
6) no matter how much time you spend hating life, you are still going to die one day.
7) even if you are the prettiest person on earth, you are still going to die one day.
8) you can choose to spend your life never taking any risks, you are still going to die one day.
9) even if you eat vitamin A, B, C, D, K, calcium and iron pills daily, you are still going to die one day.
10) you can stay home and sleep all day but you are still going to die one day.

these are just some, haha we came up with one whole long list. stupid, but we had fun.

conclusion: no matter what you do, you will someday die.

moral of story: I leave this up to you. :D personally I am not a very philosophical person. you know, people that can not just read the lines but also read between the lines to come up with all sorts of meaningful stuffs. so all I conclude is....I am going to die someday. oh wow, bet you guys never knew that. =.=

hahahahahaha I know, I should just curl on my bed with my chips and wait for my death.

kidding! I have my own hopes for the future and everything okay! :D but for now, I, together with my hopes and dreams, am going to cook maggie mee(again! all that msg!) to eat in bed. yay-ness!

signing off, viting
Post a Comment

Biography


I am viting. viting is me.

here is where I share bits of myself. I hope you take some time to read, both the lines and perhaps between the lines, to know me more.

do feel invited to stay for awhile. <3


★ FACEBOOK ★ TUMBLR ★ TWITTER ★

History


Layout Designed by: Paperdreams Basecodes From Abraham , With More Help from x o (c) Lionel Lim. 2009 - 2011 Hit counter People was here from 1 June 2011