Wednesday, January 12, 2011




HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME ME ME!! hahaha actually it's belated, but I have been pretty busy so there was no chance to update until now. anyway this year's celebrations were much simpler than the previous years but I was happy all the same. :D managed to catch up with several groups of friends over dinner and had a family party the day after my exact day. as for the exact day, a few of my friends and I went to universal studios for dinner and to catch the fireworks. whee love fireworks! as I watched them rhythmically exploding and painting the sky, it suddenly felt like there is plenty of hope in life. seeing the sky fill up all sorts of pretty colours and patterns, I honestly believed, at the moment, that I can be anything I want to be and achieve anything I want to achieve. I felt that I can conquer the world, and that beauty is everywhere in this world. it was especially nice for us, since we were super close to the fireworks, and I felt like when I reach out my hands I could catch them and keep them safely in my palms. HAHAHAHA yup seriously! dun you think so too?! :D :D

whatever it is, I wish to thank everyone who wished me and genuinely cared. I really appreciate it! this year I was pleasantly surprised by a few friends, people whom I would not have expected to remember/meet me for a birthday meal/buy me a gift/show that they care. on the contrary, there are some whom I were rather disappointed with, to be truly honest, because they dun seem to bother much at all. oh well. haha nevermind, I wouldn't take it to heart! :D afterall, it's just another birthday! :D personally dun treat it as a super important occasion anyway!

"sometimes we expect more from others because we would be willing to do that much for them" - nostalgicbliss

anyway, much as I hate to admit it, I am now twenty! the big 2! I am freaking old like what the hell the wrinkles are bound to appear soon! haha this year I got a total of around a year's supply of facial masks as presents. and out of which, many anti-aging ones! see, everyone is mocking me ahhh!

isn't it funny how when we were young, everyone wanted to grow up. but now that I am getting increasingly older and finally bidding farewell to my teenage years, I find myself dreading growing up more and more. the future just seems so uncertain and scary! haha but since growing up is inevitable, for now I am just telling myself to face it bravely and to look forward to an awesome one! I will do what makes my heart sing. I will live the life I want. I will love the entire experience. :D :D

got to run for now! going to takeaway macdonalds for supper and then sleepppp! projects will get progressively more hectic in the coming few weeks but good luck everyone, we can survive this man! till next time!

signing off, viting
Post a Comment

Biography


I am viting. viting is me.

here is where I share bits of myself. I hope you take some time to read, both the lines and perhaps between the lines, to know me more.

do feel invited to stay for awhile. <3


★ FACEBOOK ★ TUMBLR ★ TWITTER ★

History


Layout Designed by: Paperdreams Basecodes From Abraham , With More Help from x o (c) Lionel Lim. 2009 - 2011 Hit counter People was here from 1 June 2011