Sunday, January 2, 2011

HELLO 2011,
I AM GOING TO CREATE SOMETHING AWESOME OUT OF YOU.


goodbye 2010, you were good while you lasted. unexciting, but good all the same, so thank you! and 2011 signals a new beginning for me, for all of us, and a chance to reevaluate ourselves as well as rethink the things in our lives, who and what really matters. I am happy for the chance, although whether it is 2010 or 2011 does not really make much of a difference to me. I feel the same you know, nothing special.

I made new year resolutions yet again, whether they are destined to fail or not, I would say it's still too early to tell. haha but I will work at it. am not going to list the resolutions here because this year's feel somehow personal. they can be like my secret mission! :D :D exciting right, I know.

okay here's to a brand new year! and whatever happens, viting you are so going to rock it because you are awesome like that. <3 have a good year everyone!

signing off, viting
Post a Comment

Biography


I am viting. viting is me.

here is where I share bits of myself. I hope you take some time to read, both the lines and perhaps between the lines, to know me more.

do feel invited to stay for awhile. <3


★ FACEBOOK ★ TUMBLR ★ TWITTER ★

History


Layout Designed by: Paperdreams Basecodes From Abraham , With More Help from x o (c) Lionel Lim. 2009 - 2011 Hit counter People was here from 1 June 2011