Thursday, February 17, 2011



haha valentine's day just passed so happy valentine's day to you, me, everyone! :D

anyway I have been catching quite alot of movies recently including burlesque, I love HK, shaolin, just go with me and it's a great great world. hahaha it's a pretty addictive activity actually, love cuddling up with a jacket and staring at the big screen while stuffing myself with popcorn. speaking of popcorn, I am absolutely in love with cathay's sweet popcorn. :) haha it's so sweet, addictive and just so awesome! you know, if my friend suggests sharing a salted popcorn i'll be so sad! hahaha at most a mix of sweet and salted, if not i'll dieeeee. my friend and I used to joke that we will dump a guy if he eats salted popcorn, number one criteria: must eat sweet popcorn!

anyway enough about popcorns!! moving on!!

next monday is my law paper and up till date i am still pretty unprepared. tried some of the past year papers but am rather clueless about everything lah. nevermind, still have awhile to study so i will work hard. tomorrow i shall write some notes to remember first, then maybe during the weekends can try somemore questions?! and then hope for the best!

alright shall watch my show now so bye! :)

signing off, viting
Post a Comment

Biography


I am viting. viting is me.

here is where I share bits of myself. I hope you take some time to read, both the lines and perhaps between the lines, to know me more.

do feel invited to stay for awhile. <3


★ FACEBOOK ★ TUMBLR ★ TWITTER ★

History


Layout Designed by: Paperdreams Basecodes From Abraham , With More Help from x o (c) Lionel Lim. 2009 - 2011 Hit counter People was here from 1 June 2011