Wednesday, February 23, 2011




NUMBER FOUR FOR NEXT MONDAY AND TUESDAY PLEASE! WITH CHERRIES ON TOP! :D

haha taking a break from writing gbe notes to blog. went to the 2D1N korean buffet with some friends just now and we stuffed ourselves silly with meat. I love meat but we had SO MUCH that I think I would die from protein overdosed. but who knows right, maybe it will lead to muscle growth?! then I can be strong(er) yay! okay im crapping, ahhh studying makes me nonsensical. anyway afterwards we went to eat dessert then went to macs to play cards and have ice cream. basically do nothing but eat and slack. I love it though! haha but there was this tiny voice at the back of my mind telling me that im dead because there is less than 5 days left and I should be studying instead of playing! oh well.

anyway I thought of an eye-dear! :D fa-ta-bu-lous eyedear! haha if I become a teacher next time(if i ever) then I would start every lesson with "class, always remember this, from this room you can go anywhere." you know, like you can get THERE from here. hahahaha it can be my signature phrase. so cool right?!? I know! :D

and I know I ought to be studying tomorrow but im going to kbox?!? then aunt's treating dinner and we are heading to tampines for that so there is no time to study! die die die. okay I shall go finish up that chapter and sleep so that I can wake up earlier tomorrow and write somemore notes! (although I doubt I can cos it's pretty late already) I actually kind of enjoy writing notes but the hardest part has yet to come - the memorising + trying to apply concepts part. KILL ME.

alright end of pointless post + endless rantings and all that. GOODNIGHT!

P.S. I am getting a sore throat again! my voice sounds farnieee! again! whyyyyy!!

KILL ME PLEASE.

OKAY BYE.

signing off, viting
Post a Comment

Biography


I am viting. viting is me.

here is where I share bits of myself. I hope you take some time to read, both the lines and perhaps between the lines, to know me more.

do feel invited to stay for awhile. <3


★ FACEBOOK ★ TUMBLR ★ TWITTER ★

History


Layout Designed by: Paperdreams Basecodes From Abraham , With More Help from x o (c) Lionel Lim. 2009 - 2011 Hit counter People was here from 1 June 2011