Monday, March 7, 2011

home from a family barbecue! I ate so much that sumo wrestlers will be proud of me. especially sausages, I think I ate at least fifteen of those processed sticks?! I think I am destined to stuff myself with sausages that the rest cannot finish, it happens all the time. oh well, at least I like them! :)

okay technically, I came back a couple of hours ago but I was watching a chick flick on funshion. I think this has become very much like a routine for me, I'll watch a chick flick every night. they are really cheesy and predictable, but I guess that's what I love about them, the fact that they are so mindless. haha the one I watched just now was "he's just not that into you" and personally, I found it funny the way the girls in it are always so delusional and finding excuses for men.

no matter how much I eat for dinner/supper or whatever, I would still be hungry at around this time. always! haha I think I am just programmed to be that way. off to cook some maggie!

P.S my third packet in two days. I am so convinced I am going to die from this maggie overdosed. but heck, even if I am going to die, I am going to die happy. and maggie makes me happy so who cares right!!

P.S.S should I cut my fringe or keep it long so that I can tuck the whole bunch behind my ear?! most likely going to trim an inch off later though, dun think I can stand another day of it poking into my eyes and everything. hair is annoying, wish I was bald.

hey I was just kidding about the bald thing, TOUCH WOOD MAN!

:D fooodddd!! bye!!

signing off, viting
Post a Comment

Biography


I am viting. viting is me.

here is where I share bits of myself. I hope you take some time to read, both the lines and perhaps between the lines, to know me more.

do feel invited to stay for awhile. <3


★ FACEBOOK ★ TUMBLR ★ TWITTER ★

History


Layout Designed by: Paperdreams Basecodes From Abraham , With More Help from x o (c) Lionel Lim. 2009 - 2011 Hit counter People was here from 1 June 2011