Sunday, July 17, 2011

am currently buzzing on extreme sugar high after polishing off the entire tub of ben and jerry's chocolate chip cookie dough, white chocolate donut with strawberry jam and portuguese egg tarts my mum grabbed from the sunplaza food fair. feeling very stuffed but contented now.

nothing makes me happy like how food does. <3

anyway after a long day at work, I am off to bed now to prepare for yet another long day of work tomorrow! hope I don't get a hangover from all that sugar!

signing off, viting
Post a Comment

Biography


I am viting. viting is me.

here is where I share bits of myself. I hope you take some time to read, both the lines and perhaps between the lines, to know me more.

do feel invited to stay for awhile. <3


★ FACEBOOK ★ TUMBLR ★ TWITTER ★

History


Layout Designed by: Paperdreams Basecodes From Abraham , With More Help from x o (c) Lionel Lim. 2009 - 2011 Hit counter People was here from 1 June 2011