Thursday, July 21, 2011



sometimes I feel like the things I have now are made of whipped cream, of sugar, of things that never last too long. today I may own everything but tomorrow they could all melt into a puddle of nothingness.

sometimes I convince myself that everything is within my control. but sometimes, just sometimes, it hits me that maybe they might not be.

sometimes I just want to not think. shall leave everything till tomorrow.

-------------

anyway! work today consisted of bingo, stupid drawing games, talking, spacing out, walking around the mall aimlessly, monopoly deal, macdonalds and ending work early. it was a pretty okay day! :)

signing off, viting
Post a Comment

Biography


I am viting. viting is me.

here is where I share bits of myself. I hope you take some time to read, both the lines and perhaps between the lines, to know me more.

do feel invited to stay for awhile. <3


★ FACEBOOK ★ TUMBLR ★ TWITTER ★

History


Layout Designed by: Paperdreams Basecodes From Abraham , With More Help from x o (c) Lionel Lim. 2009 - 2011 Hit counter People was here from 1 June 2011