Tuesday, August 16, 2011

going off for freshmen orientation camp! will be back on thursday so until then, don't miss me guys! haha I feel too old for camps but oh well, will go and have fun! :D hope my skin would be obedient these few days and my body will stay stronggg! falling sick, especially during camps, totally sucks.

woohoo will be back!! till then!

signing off, viting
Post a Comment

Biography


I am viting. viting is me.

here is where I share bits of myself. I hope you take some time to read, both the lines and perhaps between the lines, to know me more.

do feel invited to stay for awhile. <3


★ FACEBOOK ★ TUMBLR ★ TWITTER ★

History


Layout Designed by: Paperdreams Basecodes From Abraham , With More Help from x o (c) Lionel Lim. 2009 - 2011 Hit counter People was here from 1 June 2011